- About us
- Academic Calender
- Photo Gallery
- Student Login
- Contact us
1. Parents are required to sing their wards report cards or any other similar documents related to their wards, whenever requested
upon or send home for their approval.
2. The parents are advised to attend all the PTM held in the school to know the progress of their wards.
3. Parents are requested to inculcate the values of punctuality and regularity in attendance, proper school uniform and completing home work assignment
4. It is obligatory for student to participate whole heartdly in any excursion or picnic organised by the school
5. It is suggested to the parents to discourage their wards from driving any vehicle if they are below sixteen years of age.
6. It is suggested to the parents to discourage their wards from bunking incidents in School
7. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing damage to school property will be treated as misconduct.