1. The students are supposed to reach the school 5 minutes before the school starts. Attendance will be taken before the Assembly.
2. The students should converse in English only in the school premises.
3. Students should maintain discipline and observe good manners.
4. Criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of a child should be avoided.
5. Every child should take proper care of the school property. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher/Principal.
6. Expensive things are not allowed to be brought to the school.
7. Every student should take care of the private property. Money should not be lent or borrowed. The school is not responsible for the goods lost.
8. Students suffering from any contagious disease will not be allowed to continue classes until he/she recovers from it.
9. Bicycles must be properly locked and kept in the cycle stand.
10. Students should actively participate in various activities.
11. Every student should carry his/her school diary to school each day.
12. The warning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class room. This should be done in silence. Changing of class rooms during periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
13. Students should be very neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days. No relaxation is acceptable in this regard. GENERAL TURNOUT OF STUDENT WILL BE CHECKED DURING ASSEMBLY OR AT ANY TIME DURING THEIR STAY IN THE SCHOOL BY THE STAFF OR BY THE STUDENT PREFECTS and defaulters will be punished and fined.
14. Shouting, whistling and running in corridors are strictly prohibited.
15. The students should bring tiffin, napkin and handkerchief daily. (in lower classes).
16. Students will not be permitted to leave the school during the school hours.
17. The School reserves right, to terminate the schooling of students for unsatisfactory progress in studies or whose conduct is a bad percept for others.
18. Students should attend festivals and functions celebrated in the school.
19. Parents should co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress, paying attention to their punctuality, regularity and discipline. They should take interest in their child`s studies & other activities.
20. Visiting hours for meeting the Principal - 10.30 am to 12.30 pm.Parents are requested to meet the Principal as per their requirements only during the stipulated time.
21. Taking leave during working days is strongly discouraged. Parents are responsible to make up for the loss of the studies in case of leave taken. The school will expect these students to be at par with the class in every way and that will have to be ensured by the parents.
22. It has been observed with dismay that students turn up late to the school which is undesirable. Henceforth latecomers will be sent back home. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
23. Partying in the classroom or canteen is strictly prohibited.
24. No sharp objects namely blade, knife, sciessors, needle should be sent to school to ensure safety.
25. Valuable articles like gold/diamond jewellery (chain & danglers), facial make up like eye make up & bindi, henna decorating palms & feet is strictly prohibited in the school. Electronic gadgets (mobiles, i-pod and camera) are not permitted inside the school premises as per CBSE school rules. If found, the articles will be confiscated and will be returned only after 6 months. If such instances are repeated, then the child may be asked to leave the school